+8801758300772

+8801723283638

24/7 Customer Support

12 grants to create companies and grants to entrepreneurs

Gambling Email List gives you a high return on investment and also has a low risk of investing in it. We provide our clients with premium data, including email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses & much more. Offering quality, human-verified contact download to download minutes after you buy is our business. Gambling Email List have 100% Accuracy data on over 300 billion records business and over 400 billion Consumer records. Gambling Email List also have marketing list, direct marketing list also phone number list & fax number list.

Gambling Email List can be magnificently helpful to grow up your campaign as you will get access to a lot of people residing in the multiple places. Our all data is human verified & fresh data. Gambling Email List always provides you with all the clean & fresh email, phone, fax and mailing marketing database for your company bulk campaigns.

12 grants to create companies and grants to entrepreneurs

Every day more people start to create new businesses. cell phone number database However, often the lack of funding is a major obstacle to developing your projects. So we have decided to collect the best grants and subsidies for the creation of companies and entrepreneurs . We hope they will be useful to you when starting your idea.We have grouped the aids by categories so that you can choose the one that best suits your profile. The most important categories are aid for self-employment, cell phone number database women, youth and the creation of innovative companies. Aid and subsidies for unemployed people who want to become self-employed We started with this modality because indeed there are many people who consider entrepreneurship as a way of self-employment. cell phone number database There is a national self-employment aid program that initially includes 4 types of aid. These grants are subject to the modifications that each Autonomous Community deems appropriate.

1. Subsidy for the establishment as a self-employed or self-employed worker cell phone number database (Up to a maximum of € 10,000). In this case, the amount will be determined by each Autonomous Community for those who belong to the following groups: Generally unemployed. Unemployed youth (up to 30 years). Unemployed women. cell phone number database Unemployed with disabilities. Unemployed women with disabilities Other conditions for these grants 2. Financial grant The amount is equivalent to a reduction of up to 4 points in the interest set on the loan with a maximum limit of € 10,000.cell phone number database Said loan must be used for investments in fixed assets (at least 75%). The other 25% can be dedicated to financing current assets . In any case, the entrepreneur must make an investment in fixed assets for an amount that exceeds 5,000 euros .

cell phone number database

The cap is 2,000 euros . 4. Subsidy for training The amount of this category  Gambling Email List will be 75% of the cost of the courses received , cell phone number database with a ceiling of 3,000 euros . The Single Payment for Unemployment The Single Payment for Unemployment is also known as Capitalization of Unemployment .  cell phone number database It was approved to help start up entrepreneurial projects. Its main objective is to generate self-employment and there are a series of requirements to be able to obtain this Payment: The beneficiary must be entitled to collect at least three months of unemployment benefit. cell phone number database You cannot have benefited from this aid in the previous four years . When requested, cell phone number database the activity for which payment is requested cannot have started . On the other hand, said activity must begin within a maximum period of one month from the collection of this benefit. cell phone number database The activity in question must be aimed at self-employment . cell phone number database The Institute for Women,

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.